Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Long Vacation from Blogging

Well, I think I've taken most of this year off from blogging. I've been distracted by a number of things including, taking a good look at the stock market (which I've been 'playing' semi-successfully since February), intentionally taking more time away from the computer, working on various volunteer projects and desperately trying to stay employed. Of course, there's been this little election thing that if frankly annoying the heck out of me. I'm honestly not having much luck feeling like anyone can make a rational choice because the media and the campaigns themselves have made it almost impossible to effectively wade through the bull and deal with real issues. Perhaps, I'll have something more to say about that in the future.

I think I'm in more of a position now to try to re-tackle my "proove God exists" project. I have already pretty much laid out my vision for the criteria for knowing . . . well, anything with a brief overview of my understanding of some basic epistemological issues. Now, I need to start tackling individual arguments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home