Thursday, January 5, 2006

My New Year's Resolution

This year I resolve to act more in line with what I believe. It's sometimes easy for me to be fearful, even though I have faith in God's purposes for my life. It's even easier let things slide and procrastinate, when I know that my life is supposed to be purpose-filled. I don't see myself as a major hypocrite, but there are times in my life when I do not act like a child of God. I want to take the time to honor God by making real connections between the way I think (and believe) and what I do.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this new year i make a simple resolution that i will not lie! you know what simply by making this little commitment to your self can be remarkable. and you can also influence others atitude by speaking the truth !!!

nice blog b/w

Sindie Adams
Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home